Returns and Refund Policy
We will refund or exchange any skincare product within two weeks of purchase, if unopened and unused, with a receipt present.
Returns and Refund Policy for Rationale
We will refund or exchange any Rationale skincare products with a receipt present, this is Rationale’s policy.
Gift cards Policy
No refunds will be given for gift cards and they cannot be exchanged for cash, nor will cash be given in exchange for unused balances.
Gift Cards must be present for redemption.
Gift cards cannot be used after the expiry date.
Your appointments are very important to us here at TBC. Skin Atelier, it is reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes scheduled adjustments are necessary; therefore we respectfully request at least 24 hours’ notice for cancellations.
Please understand when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving us enough notice. We miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive our services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance as we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you may have booked months ago. Since the appointment is reserved for you personally a cancellation fee will apply. We will be asking to have a credit card on file.
Less than 24 hours’ notice for cancellation will result in a charge of 50% of the reserved service amount.
NO SHOWS will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
If you have made an appointment within the 24 hour period and you need to cancel, you must cancel within 4 hours prior to the appointment time. Otherwise this will result in a charge of 50% of the reserved service amount.
As a courtesy, we will email you to confirm your appointment prior to your appointment date, please understand that this is your responsibility to remember your appointment date and time, to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
Late Arrival Policy
Here at TBC. Skin Atelier we understand that sometimes being late cannot be helped, so we kindly ask all our clients to arrive 5-10 minutes early to their appointment. When possible please let us know if you believe you will be late to your appointment. If you are less than 15 minutes late, we may have to cut down your appointment slightly. However if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment unfortunately it will not be carried out, which will result in a charge of 25% of the reserved service amount.
Loyalty Card Policy
When you get 5 stamps/points you will receive 10% off your next treatment.
When you get 10 stamps/points you will receive 20% off your next treatment.
These points cannot be redeemed on products.
Health and Safety Policy
This is the statement of general policy and arrangements for TBC. Skin Atelier
Overall and final responsibility for health and safety is that of the manager
Day to day responsibility for ensuring this policy is put into practice is delegated to the manager
Statement of general Policy
• To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health and provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities.
• To provide adequate training to ensure employees are competent to do their work safely.
• To engage and consult with employees on day-today health and safety conditions and provide advice and supervision on occupational health.
• To implement emergency procedures – evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident.
• To maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain fittings, tools and equipment, and ensure safe storage/use and disposal of substances.
• Manager Relevant risk assessments completed and actions arising out of those assessments implemented. (Risk assessments reviewed every year or earlier if working habits or conditions change.)
• Staff given necessary health and safety induction and provided with appropriate training that includes: COSHH; dermatitis; lifting and carrying; PPE; electrical safety and visual checking before use; client consultations; client records; cleaning and maintenance of tools/equipment; Barbicide; blood borne viruses; gowning up for technical services; cut fingers; first aid; accident book; emergency evacuation; salon uniform; suitable footwear; H&S poster; disposal of waste
• Staff routinely consulted on health and safety matters as they arise but also formally consulted at monthly staff meetings or sooner if required.
• Escape routes well signed and kept clear at all times. Evacuation plans are tested from time to time and updated as necessary.
• Toilets, washing facilities and drinking water provided. System in place for routine inspections and testing of equipment for ensuring that action is promptly taken to address any defects. Staff trained in safe handling/use of substances.
Health and safety poster is displayed In staff room
First-aid box and accident book are located At reception
Employers’ liability insurance certificate is displayed At reception
Fire Notices are displayed At reception, staff room door.
Fire and Evacuation Policy
• Signs indicating fire exits.
• Notices stating evacuation procedure and assembly point.
• Active encouragement of staff to report potential hazards, both a possible cause of fire or anything which would prevent speedy evacuation of the shop.